Saturday, December 10, 2011

Kindergarden boards

During my days in the first kindergarten I taught at, I worked on only four boarders



KG1 - Student's of the Week Board
Because we only had four classes unlike today, I only cut out four yellow stars. The student's of the week picture of each class is to be posted in those stars. This board along with the next board for KG2 are placed in the reception, so that the mothers or grandmothers can see their daughters smiling in these shinning stars. You would normally see the student holding her mother's hand to show her mother her own picture. This would make others look forward on their turn.



KG1 - Student's of the Week Board
Based on the fact that all KG2 classes themes was related to nature, it was clear for me that I had to do something that they all have in common. And what was more beautiful than the rainbow in the clear blue sky. KG1 themes were totally different then one another. It was for me like travelling from one place to a completely different one. Thus, the spaceship came along that was travelling to a lot f colourful planets.



The Fun Day

In that day, clowns were brought, magic tricks were made, and many other exciting activities and games. The star of the day was the magician for that I did the hat in that size. These were the only colours left so I had to be creative.




National day board
It is simple and to the point. The flag is the scarf moving on the boarder's edges creating a frame

No comments:

Post a Comment