Saturday, December 10, 2011

Smurfs class - not completed

















When I moved to a new kindergarten, the classes were smaller in size. Thus, in my own personal opinion, not a lot of work should be done on the walls or it will appear crowded. I started simple and continued that way. The girls loved the smurfs and were always talking about them and so, I started cutting and creating them on the walls. The class was almost done but I could not go further due to other moving condition in my own personal life. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Sweety Aisha,

    your class is the most perfect and complete in all the school. without you, nobody else would have had the imagination to decorate with such enthusiasm!

    p.s. we decided to sort out 1B classroom and we finished off the hiding dinosaur that you started for us - it's sooo cute.

    thanks for your inspiration.
    L***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOOOh L. thank u sooo much. u have no idea how that made me happy. So excited about 1B. Email me the pictures whenever free :'D

      Delete
  2. Nice

    I love the smurfs :)

    Sita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should look at the Jungle theme class. It was my first (^^)

      Delete